Monday, June 16, 2008

PC SHOW 2008

guo quan: "FREE LAPTOP.......... BROCHURE!"

anyway, today rounds up an exhausting n unfruitful 4 days at the PC SHOW 2008. unlike previous (equally tiring) exhibitions, tis particular show has not generated the range of income i hv become so accustomed to over the past few shows. in fact, i find the possibility of even earning $500 rather laughable.. =(

not only were the models bloody difficult to sell, our location sucked (no more at the entrance) n our pathetic commission was not halved but QUARTERED to a pathetic 5 bucks per piece! talk abt loss of motivation n fondness for 'eating snakes'.. *sulks big time*

however, i didn't emerge frm it all empty-handed lah.. coz i made some new frens n daddy dearest bought me.....



VGN-CR353G!!!!

mama: compaq hv exact same specs for $400 cheaper leh!
papa: but ah girl will love the brand n not to mention it being pink.


oh gosh!!!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY! i love love love u!!! hehehe.. ^^



my new baby! *floats around*



isn't tis shade of baby pink just plain awesome?!

my severe lack of slp hv made me rather easily excitable i'm afraid. =X


anyway, big big thank you to the following ppl who made wrk tt slightly bit more bearable..


DAY 1

the fellow IT FAIR gang for the endless laughter n crapping.

junhong for tolerating all my ranting n tt-time-of-the-month moodswings.

the parents for bumming around aimlessly waiting to pick me up aft wrk. <3

DAY 2

adrian, weiming n xueqin's persistant smsing to pass idle time.

my darling xinyu's visit TWICE really brightened up my day the most.. not to mention the yami yoghurt treat!! *muackies*

gerald for my honey milk tea, supper of selegie soya beancurd n of course, the ride hm!

DAY 3



the lovely breakfast at big splash to jumpstart my day.

the parents who patiently forgave my fussiness in choosing the new lappy.

papa for being uber generous!! ^^

weiming for coming by with yucky liang cha n needless to say, sent me hm aft my really sinful mac cafe midnight brownie supper. =D

DAY 4

weiming n mama's repeated offers to pay for my cab fare n venti-sized i-need-to-indulge-myself starbucks dark mocha frappuccino.. woohoo~

i suppose they feel guilty for making me go hm alone. *grins* now who shld i claim the money from?!?! wahahaha!! =P


mayb the fair didn't make me feel so lousy afterall..... *heads off to bed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home